Monday, October 19, 2015

New Miata

For the first time, I saw a new Mazda MX-5 in person. I quite like the look of it, but I can't say I love it. I know I'm in the minority here, but I quite liked the previous generation's design, especially in black or white with Club Edition stripe. Probably, the design will grow on me. I know that the car itself is excellent, and that's what really counts. The weight has been significantly reduced, which is great news for the Miata. I am sure the model will sell well and we'll see a bunch of them on the track.
 



2014 Club Edition, for comparison
 

 There are still many cool cars on the road, despite the few flakes of snow we have seen in the past few days.



This GT3RS is actually a fake (real 911, Fake GT3RS...)
A rare colour for the E46 M3


This E-series coupe looks better than almost any current Mercedes
A minute after spotting the other one, I came across this convertible.
I like these European Ford vans. Here are the commercial version and the passenger version in the same photo.
Many people who bought these Infiniti J30's were clearly longing for a 60's Jaguar. This owner took it one step further with real spoked wheels.
Montreal looks quite lovely in fall colours
Jules immediately agreed when I asked if he wanted to go for a walk in the woods (although the walk did not last very long).
A lovely grey view of the courthouse and city hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment