Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Still c-c-cold!

Let me start this post with a couple of gratuitous pictures of my boys. Here is Jules rocking the mic on his toy piano...


... and Oscar showing us one of his lovely smiles.
 photo IMGP7760_zps06ca7e07.jpg

We spent a good portion of last weekend at Alex's stepdad's chalet in the Eastern Townships (almost exclusively indoors, given the very cold weather). Since I finally had my DSLR camera back, I tried to get some decent photos of the family.

 photo IMGP7940_zpsc0260182.jpg
Jules and Alex on the mezzanine bed
 photo IMGP7927_zps3e0ab274.jpg
Alex and Oscar
 photo IMGP7925_zps7d94f3b0.jpg
Alex and Jules descending from the mezzanine stairs (they're steep!)
 photo IMGP7878_zps45a0b7d6.jpg
Jules rises early for breakfast
 photo IMGP7831_zps0eb8ff0e.jpg
... and he is always ready for a snack too
 photo IMGP7799_zpsca8bb182.jpg
A magical discovery for Jules: raisin bread!
It's been bitterly cold for most of the last couple of weeks. I am always a bit surprised when I see the sheer number of really cool cars being winter driven these days. I have seen several Audi R8's like this one, and a couple of Ferrari FF's (as mentioned in a previous post). A minute before snapping this (poor quality) picture of the R8, I saw a Porsche 991 Turbo S. When you think about it, it's not terribly surprising to see that people are driving these all-wheel-drive cars in winter...


... However, the most surprising car I have spotted this winter has got to be this Ferrari F12. It was -20 degrees when I took these pictures the other day! Needless to say, I am very impressed with this car's owner's decision to keep driving the car, even in the middle of winter. This is surely the same car I spotted between Christmas and New Year's day. Very cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment