Friday, March 8, 2013

Moving day!

After more than 10 years in Chinatown, I have moved my office to Old Montreal (240 St-Jacques West, Office 800, to be exact). So far, I am pretty happy with the set up. My office is larger and nicer, and I really love Old Montreal. I just have to find a filing cabinet and I will be all set. Alex and Jules both approve of the new location.
Jules, future driver!
It’s spring break at my high school, but the boys have a tournament this weekend (at Jeanne-Mance high school). I will be surprised if we win a single game, given that we play in the lowest division… but you never know what might happen!

The race car is still at Pat’s place. He has all the body parts. I hope the car is ready in the next few weeks. I am trying to decide what types of event to run this summer. I am leaning towards the Super Production Challenge series as most of the races are local, so I can be home for dinner, and also because the tires they run are really inexpensive (108$ for 15”). My car will not be terribly competitive, but I should not finish last either.

I have officially begun my marathon training plan. My first interval run was Tuesday and it went pretty well. I will be running four times per week for the next 12 weeks. The race is May 26th in Ottawa. 

Cool cars spotted:

AMG CLS63
AMG G55
New BMW M5
Porsche 991
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1
Land Rover Defender 110
New Range Rover (nice)
Saab Viggen
Rolls Royce Ghost
Flat Black Rolls Royce Shadow
Audi R8 V10
Audi RS4
Audi RS5
Jaguar XF-R
Jaguar XJ-R
Fisker Karma
Tesla Model S

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful site. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And naturally, thanks for your effort!

    Here is my web-site; coffee drinkers

    ReplyDelete