Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Alex and I have been enjoying our time off. We managed to get away to Ogunquit, Maine for a couple of days. Although it might seem strange to go to the beach in winter, I can assure you that it is still a very relaxing experience, even if you can't swim in the ocean. Also, there is no snow on the ground there. Here are a few pics:

Photobucket
Alex on the beach at Ogunquit

Photobucket
Me on one of the walking trails at the Wells Reserve at Laudholm

Photobucket
Alex at Laudholm

Photobucket
Alex in the M3 at one of our favourite spots to eat

Other than that, the holidays have been quite relaxing. I got off the couch and went for a run last weekend. I was clearly out of shape, but I'm glad I went out. I wore my trail shoes, as I was running on compacted snow on Mount Royal. I'll try to head out again this week.

The traction control failed today on the M3. I don't know if this is due to the extreme cold, or if it's just a question of the steering angle sensor needing to be reset. I hope it's nothing too complicated to fix. I am still waiting for my new rear top plates so I can change the springs and hopefully get rid of that stupid clunk in the rear suspension!

Cool cars spotted:
Porsche 997 Carrera S
Porsche 924 (early one)
Porsche 911 964
Porsche 996 turbo
Porsche Carrera (80's)
Porsche 911 SC
BMW M5 (E39)
BMW M5 V10
BMW 633 Csi
Alfa Romeo Spyder
Mazda RX7 convertible
Mazda RX7 GSL-SE
AMG CLS
Volvo P1800

No comments:

Post a Comment