Thursday, November 4, 2010

Updates

As the seasons shift from fall to winter, my focus continues to shift from car stuff to basketball. My girls' team has its first game this Saturday. It will be our first ever game in AA and I just hope we can keep it close.

I played in my first men's game last Friday and it went OK. We actually tied, which is a first. We were tied at the end of regular time and again at the end of overtime. Personally, I played OK. The team chemistry is not there yet, but we have good potential.

I stored the race car for the winter in my parents' garage. I managed to fit 15 mounted wheels in the car. Is that some kind of record?

I called a guy about a 1990 BMW 325i for 1 000 $. The car is in Ontario and the front seats are missing. Potential project car? We'll see.

Oh, I saw this parked near my house, on the street:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow. Just wow.

Cool cars spotted:
Porsche 959 (!!!)
Porsche 997 Turbo
AMG C63
AMG E63
Aston Martin Vantage
Audi S6 Avant
Audi S8 V10
Bentley Continental
Ferrari F430
Maserati Quattoporte

No comments:

Post a Comment