Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm pretty sore

Wow, I did not think I would be this sore one day after the marathon. I just got four vaccination shots to top it all off, so my arms are sore too! Franck has emailed me that he is already feeling good enough to go running today.

Still, I'm feeling good about the way things went, and I can now focus on getting enough work done to be able to enjoy our upcoming vacation. We leave for Panama in five days!

Cool cars spotted:
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Lotus Esprit Turbo
Ferrari F430 Stradale
AMG SLS(!)
AMG CLS63
AMG C63
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Aston Martin DB7
Bentley Continental
Dodge Viper
Corvette Z06
Audi R8
Audi S6 V10
Audi S8 V10
Audi RS4
BMW M5
BMW M6 (new)
BMW M6 (1987)
Porsche 997 Turbo
Shelby GT500
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
Golf R32
Toyota Soarer

No comments:

Post a Comment