Saturday, June 5, 2010

Off to Panama!

Well, my vacation is here. After a frantic week, I believe I tied up all the loose ends that arose. I'm now barely feeling the physcal effects of the marathon, although I think I somehow sprained my left foot, as there is an annoying pain on the outside of the foot. I think this happened while I was limping the day after the event.

Pascal is picking up my race car tomorrow so that he and Carl can figure out what's wrong with the tranny, if anything. Carl plans to run a road race at St-Eustache on June 20th, while I'm gone. I would love to be able to get back and have a car in great condition awaiting me. I got a flat tire with the street car and will have to take care of that when I arrive as well.

I don't know how internet access will be in Panama, so this may be my last post for a couple of weeks. I will write when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment