Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gearing up...

It's 22 degrees centigrade outside... Awesome. Just in the past 24 hours I've spotted a bunch of nice cars:
Porsche 930
Porsche 996 turbo
Aston Martin DB9
BMW M5
BMW M6
Bentley Continental Flying Spur
RX7 twin turbo
Acura NSX

There are also a ton of sport bikes on the road. I just went to Canadian Tire at lunch to replace a bad tire on my summer wheels with a less bad tire. Last year, I was told that one of my two tires was not sitting properly on the rim. I stupidly did not mark which one it was. I assumed it was the one with a ton of balancing weights and changed that one. After the change, there were still many weights on the wheel, so I'm beginning to doubt whether I chose the right one. The seating problem was not visible to the naked eye. I'll throw the wheels on the car and go for a test drive on the highway this evening. I will put the wider Toyo's on the front, as there was some slight rubbing when I had them in the back. Hopefully, I'll get to try a few laps on the track at St-Eustache this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment