Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring is almost here...

This post was drafted in March but I forgot to post it.  When I started this post, we were not done with the snowy season yet (see photo at the bottom of the page).

Jules at the Cabane à sucre
Oscar at the Cabane à sucre... he didn't love the food
Great winter car
Great all-season car
This Integra reminds me of my buddy Rob, who owned a couple of these in the 90's and 2000's
Cool colour for the M2
Stealthy family performance car!
Two RS7's parked together
The i8 still looks like a car from the future
A rare sight: a modified Lexux IS-F
Maybach S-Class
And its competitor, the Bentley Mulsanne
I quite like it
Total sleeper: Audi RS6 V10
I don't know what's going on with the roof of this Element... is it a camper?
Ur-S4, a great winter beater
Our car, after a long Sunday drive through a snow storm

No comments:

Post a Comment