Friday, February 10, 2017

Cool cars you see at the track

While we're still waiting for the 2017 track season to begin, here are a few paddock photos from 2016 showing some of the coolest cars I spotted at the track last season. Enjoy!

Crazy tube-framed Corvette at Mosport
Another crazy V8 at Mosport: wide-bodies Triumph TR8
Amazing Viper ACR at St-Eustache
The first time I spotted a new Focus RS was at St-Eustache
A Cayman GT4 (and a certain Civic!)
Two NSX's at the Club Civic Quebec day at St-Eustache
A lovely E30 M3 at the BMW Club HPDE at Tremblant in May
Nice 964 at Tremblant
My favourite colour for the E92 M3
Tastefully modified 993 at Tremblant
... and a tastefully modified early Lancer Evolution
Factory Five Cobra Daytona built for the track
Lotus Exige with a serious wing
The sweet-sounding Shelby GT350 (I believe this is the one I got to drive)
996 GT3 at Calabogie
Even stock, the GTR looks mean
Unexpected track car: Chrysler 300
Charger Hellcat
This is the 991 GT3 I actually got to drive on track
Another cool early Evo spotted at the track
Very clean 2nd generation Toyota MR2 Turbo owned by my friend Stéphane
A Ford GT at St-Eustache
Serious-looking C-7 Corvette 

No comments:

Post a Comment