Monday, June 8, 2015

A post about future posts...

We just got back from our European vacation yesterday, and I have so much to write about and so many photos that I don't know where to begin. I haven't even posted about the race at St-Eustache I went to with the boys before the beginning of the trip.

On May 19th, Alex, the kids and I traveled to Oslo, where Alex was attending an academic conference. We then flew to the south of France and stayed in Aix-en-Provence and Sanary-sur-mer for two weeks. We just got home yesterday and it was back to work today for me. The weather was fantastic and there was a lot to see (including a truck race at Circuit Paul Ricard), and the food in France is great.

What a contrast with the rainy weather this morning (I actually had to change my socks when I got to the office!).

I haven't had time to sort through my photos or anything, but I will post about all these events soon enough. In the meantime, here are a few photos of the boys from the trip.











No comments:

Post a Comment