Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The BMW is back!

... and I am very, very, very happy to have it! When you have a BMW (or any other European or high end car), you can have it repaired quickly or inexpensively, but not both. As I had chosen to have the M3 fixed by my friend Marc (at a cost of 300$ instead of 1300$ at the BMW dealer), I had no choice but to wait a few weeks before getting the car back. This was not so bad, as I was on vacation in China for three of those weeks and because Marc had lent me his Civic while he had the BMW. Still, I felt that I could not fully enjoy the summer without the M3. I bought the car at the beginning of winter, and after driving a sports car all winter, I felt that any inconvenience was worth it because I would get to enjoy the car in summer. It was painful to be denied this pleasure, but all is well now. Summer is here, and the M3 is back. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment