Monday, February 28, 2011

Regular season is over

My team's regular season ended last week on a high note and now, every other team in our league is done as well. We finished 2nd out of 6 teams. Before our last win, I was afraid we might end up third. It turns out the 3rd placed team, College Anjou, lost its last game, ending up with a 7 and 5 record. It looks like we will be playing Anjou in the semi-final in the next few days.

I have been trying to decide what to do with the race car this year. I have pretty much decided to leave it as is and just concentrate on attending as many events as possible. If any of my buddies want to team up with me, we can see about trying to find a little more horsepower.

The M3 is about to hit 110 000 kilometers. I am happy to say that the car remains problem-free. I cannot wait to drive this car on clean roads with some decent performance tires...

Cool cars spotted:
Audi RS4
Audi RS6 Avant
Audi S6 V10
Audi S8
AMG G55
AMG C63
Porsche 997 Carrera 4
Porsche Panamera Turbo
Bentley Continental
BMW E92 M3
Jaguar XKR
Volkswagen Corrado
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1
Subaru Sti Sedan
Lexus ISF
Saab Turbo X

No comments:

Post a Comment