Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Move

I've been busy with the move to my new place in the past couple of weeks. We officially moved to de l'Esplanade street last Saturday. It feels weird, kind of like I'm staying at a hotel or someone else's place. Thanks to Alex's crazy hard work before and after the move, packing and uynpacking boxes and organizing all the storage, the move was painless for me. I still don't have a garage, but at least I have a parking spot!

This evening I will pick up the race car, which has just received a Cherry Bomb that will hopefully make it quieter. The next event for the car will be at Calabogie in less than 2 weeks, with Carl running two sprint races at the wheel.

The other day, in the space of a few seconds, I saw a red Triumph Spitfire and a red Porsche 914. Surprisingly, I found myself wanting the 914 much more than the Triumph. I guess I can't say I'm a hardcore British car lover...

Cool cars spotted:
Aston Martin DBS
Aston Martin DB7
Aston Martin Vantage
Ferrari F430
Ferrari 360
Ferrari Mondial
Ferrari 308 GTS QV
Nissan GT-R
Mitsubishi EVO
Subaru STi
BMW M3, M5, M6
AMG C63
AMG SL63
Maserati Quattroporte
Maserati GT
Audi RS4
Audi S6

No comments:

Post a Comment