Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Project cars...

... why can't I get enough of them? I was reading about a project race car on http://www.roadrace-autox.com/ posted about his Improved Touring Civic project and I was jealous.
This is ridiculous, because I already have a race car and I have my own Civic project in the works, although a) my project is for a street car and b) I can't make my Civic too nice-looking, as it will get stolen in my neighbourhood. Sigh.

It's crazy that I'm more jealous of guys with 1500$ Civics than guys with new Porsche's, but that's the way it goes... you feel what you feel.

Speaking of my own Civic project, it took me quite a while to figure out how to change the stupid rear wiper blade. When I looked at the blade I could not for the life of me figure out how to remove it from the arm. Well, it turns out that there is noway to remove the blade! You have to simply change the wiper insert, a thin strip of rubber, which costs 6$ at the dealer. Now I know.

As far as the 323 is concerned, I've still only got one call. Maybe my advertised price is a bit high at 1400$, but the car is super reliable, quite clean and needs nothing. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment