Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

All the best for the holidays! What's funny is that the holidays make me think about my race car... the time I could be spending working on it if I had a garage.

There is not much going on car-wise. The snow removal service scraped my blue Civic and left a scratch on the fender and bumper.

I am thinking more and more about the 2009 season. I really really want the race car to be in SCCA ITS trim by late spring. I also want the car to always be drivable (as it is now) so I don't think I'll undertake any improvements that will require disassembling major components. I just confirmed that I have to modify the roll cage, but Pat Boyer should be able to do that fairly easily.

Here is a pic of me with the race car in 2008 and as it will look again when I remove all the decals this spring:

Photobucket

Have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment