I can't remember how long it's been since I have attended 5 Tuesdays in a row at ICAR... I have put in a ton of laps in that time. I was there again this past Tuesday and I did not, for once, improve my best lap, although I was only 1/10th of a second slower than last week. I had to change a tire as one of my fronts was corded, but Carl hooked my up and I had the new tire mounted in time to hit the track. I also decided to re-install the old heavy battery, as the mini one was dead when I tried to start the car. I don't want to sacrifice reliability to save 20 pounds. Anyway, as I mentioned, the car managed pretty much managed the same lap time with the "heavy" battery.
The car is reliable and I'm having fun on the track... this is really all I have wanted from a "temporary" track car. Choo finally responded to one of my messages so I know he is at least conscious that I want to get the Civic back, but if I have to finish out the year in the RSX, that's fine with me.
Here is a video of me chasing Patrick in his B20 EK Coupe... he is faster than me:
![]() |
| Patrick's Civic and the RSX |
![]() |
| RSX between sessions... I don't even need to add oil...only gas! |
![]() |
| RWD track cars |
![]() |
| Different ways of going fast |
![]() |
| Barn find wrapped 997 |
![]() |
| RSX after dark |
![]() |
| M4 in the neighbourhood |
![]() |
| Very rare Integra Type S |
![]() |
| Cool Volvo wagon |
![]() |
| Nice Viper GTS on the way to ICAR |
![]() |
| Two very different Toyotas |
![]() |
| Nice E34 on the Plateau |
![]() |
| Sporty Volvo |
![]() |
| Yellow |
![]() |
| New neighbour's car? It was parked in the shared driveway this week... nice wheels |
![]() |
| Lovely 612 Scaglietti |


















No comments:
Post a Comment