I pulled out this meme because I realized that other people will never be as excited as me about how much I improved my lap time at ICAR the other day. It's OK though! I'm still on a high about how well the car did. Plus, without the passenger seat, I was able to fit the giant box of the new barbecue I bought earlier today into the car. It's still a remarkably good street car, as comfortable as the M3 or Subaru in the city, and quieter than both of them. I might have even fixed the no-start issue by adding an extra ground strap from the intake manifild to the radiator support. So far, it has started every time. I hope that it's a permanent solution.
With the car working so well, I guess it can only go downhill from here! Actually, before I crashed it, the red Civic had a very long perior of reliability, so I know it is also possible to have a reliable track car (powered by an Acura K20 engine).
 |
| At Rona to pick up a huge box with a BBQ in it |
 |
| Nice M3 at Rona |
 |
| The same Martini Emira I often see |
 |
| Surprising colour on this CLK230 |
 |
| New small AMG |
 |
| Another Defender 90 |
 |
| This would maybe have been a dream 2-car garage for me in 2005 |
 |
| JDM Starlet |
 |
| I was amazed and surprised to see this R34 Skyline GT-R in Montreal |
 |
| Usually I don't love chrome wheels, but they work here |
 |
| Rare colour G-Wagon |
 |
| Period correct wheels and exhaust on this 500SL |
 |
| Very clean classic Saab 900 convertible |
 |
| NB Miata looks great with the right wheels |
 |
| ... but not as timeless as this |
 |
| Jules took this pic of an F355 on Ferrari Challenge Speedline wheels, a great look for this car |
No comments:
Post a Comment