After having destroyed yet another tire on the Acura, I decided not to spend any more on new tires this year. Carl suggested I ask Marc-André Bourdages and buy some used SPC race series tires from him. Marc-André immediately agreed. He will sell me the same model and size I already use, but I will have to wait until September 27th, after his final race at Tremblant, which means no driving at ICAR this week.
![]() |
| The RSX takes a week off |
The conditions yesterday were nice, cool and sunny, and ICAR announced on its Facebook page that yesterday was the before-last Tuesday of the year. I can't complain about missing one Tuesday when I had attended six weeks in a row (surely a record for me). Still, it stings a little!
![]() |
| Cool 70's 911 on Parc avenue |
![]() |
| The same manual M4 on my street |
![]() |
| M3 gets a wash |
![]() |
| Mercury Marauder in the McGill Ghetto |
![]() |
| Mazdaspeed Miata in Laval |
![]() |
| Cool 90's SL with a hard top |
![]() |
| Very rare now: Stealth RT |
![]() |
| Nice E28 5-Series |
![]() |
| Spotted this ready for the scrap yard RSX at a Canadian Tire... sad |
![]() |
| The 8-series coupe's design is growing on me |
![]() |
| Ferrari 296 is a good-looking car |
![]() |
| Nice spec NB Miata |
![]() |
| A rare Mclaren SLR |
![]() |
| Rolls Royce Spectre on Ste-Catherine |
![]() |
| Satin black Lotus Evora |
![]() |
| Nice 458 Spider |

















No comments:
Post a Comment