Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Winter is not here yet

There is still a lot to do outdoors before the snow falls. After a pretty cold week last week, it has warmed up a bit this week. I even took my bike to work today!

Clean Del Sol with a carbon fiber trunk lid.
Satin black Aventador in Old Montreal
Very clean 944S2
Wow... I can't believe someone is driving this! At least it's turbo...
A clean XJS in a relatively rare colour
I would like to try one of these cars to see what it's like to have absolutely no power.
I'm in the minority, but this is my favourite generation of Land Cruiser
Again, not my thing, but this old Mercury was impressive
Jules enjoyed the sculpture garden at the Musée des Beaux-Arts
Oscar enjoyed it too, in his own way.
A lovely Ferrari 612 Scaglietti spotted downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment