Monday, September 28, 2015

The weather is cooling down...

... and I don't mind at all. Although the temperature has dropped, the sun has been out, and it's the perfect weather for long walks in and around the neighbourhood. Long walks usually give me the opportunity to photograph a few neat cars.

Not the best-looking Ferrari (especially with these wheels), but probably the most practical
Jules likes to make trains with his cars
The Cayman GTS is a great-looking car
It really looks aggressive...
... from all angles
These Vantages are now quite common, but I still love them (not my favourite wheels though)
Now these are great wheels, they really make the MGB look like a sports car
Rare Saab Turbo X
Not the kind of car you usually see in a public outdoor parking lot..
From this past weekend:

My least favourite modern Ferrari, but still a nice car 
Not my thing, but I respect people who keep these classics on the road. This huge car is a Buick 8
One of two GTR's spotted downtown yesterday. Very shiny.
A very clean Alfa Spider Quadrifoglio
This pristine Hyundai Tiburon (this one was badged as a Tuscani) looked surprisingly good with  colour-matched wheels
The other GT-R, with some wheels I had never seen before. Is this a newer one?
A car like mine, but shiny and sporting the optional 19-inch wheels. I like the look, but the ride on 19's is pretty rough
A surprisingly nice-looking Beetle
These E-series coupes did not sell well, but they look a lot nicer than many newer Mercedes
Not a great photo, but the new M3 looks so much better than the M4!
The new Volvo XC90 looks pretty sharp, like a Volvo Range Rover
Cool wagon #1: Saab 9-5 on Ronal wheels
Cool wagon #2: sleeper turbo Legacy
Cool wagon #3: Audi A4 lowered on RS4 wheels
Yet another Vantage
The i8 is a standout, but it needs cooler wheels
This cool Toyota camper was parked in front of my house... I love that it was manual
Oscar is now big enough to sit in the shopping cart. He seemed to like it a lot.
Jules somehow managed to climb to the top of this climbing rock in Mount Royal park. I helped him get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment