Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The end of an era...

It was not an easy decision, but the time has come to sell the Civic. With another baby on the way, there will simply be no time to use it next season, and storing a second car in my neighbourhood is not inexpensive.

When I mentioned to my friend Carl that I was going to sell the car, he said he wanted it. We quickly agreed on a fair price and a deal was done, just like that. Carl said that I can use the car if I want to in the future, which is very generous of him, but I told him that I was just glad the car was staying in the family.

I have never owned any other car for 10 years. It will be weird when it's gone (along with a whole bunch of wheels in my basement)!

Goodbye Civic! It's been a great 10 years.

 photo e2c7f19b-8e82-46a1-86f9-dbd6fd5a7e00_zps1b21cad6.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment