Thursday, March 6, 2014

Winter is dragging on...

The temperature is still dipping down close to -20 almost every night. I can't believe that we'll be holding a race school at the track in only a few weeks.

I finally received all the parts I had ordered for the Civic and delivered them to Pat yesterday. The car looks so sad, sitting on Pat's trailer with its 14-inch winter wheels. I really look forward to driving the car, even on the street, just so I can see what the new engine is like. Also, it's nice to drive a car that is completely different from the BMW.


I actually washed the BMW the other day, but it only stayed clean for about 15 minutes...


When Jules saw the above photo, he not only said "car" (which he says whenever he sees a picture or video of a car, and even sometimes when he mistakes something for a car), but he actually said "our car". I was impressed!

I've been playing with my new camera, but have not really managed to take any nice pictures indoors, while it has been too cold for me to try some outdoor shots. Hopefully I will have something to post for my next post!

Cool cars spotted:
AMG CLS63
New AMG S63
AMG G55
Rolls-Royce Ghost
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Porsche Cayman S

I find the Cayman to be really exotic-looking... it really stands out.
These old Accords are pretty rare these days



No comments:

Post a Comment