Thursday, March 27, 2014

It still feels like mid-winter

I don't want it to seem like I only use this blog to complain about the weather, but it was -12 degrees when I walked to work this morning. There is still snow everywhere. It really looks like mid-winter out there. I wish I had the time and budget for a vacation somewhere hot! I can't believe we will be in April next week.

There has been no progress on the race car, other than that I have brought Pat almost all the parts he could need to get started. We have yet to pick up the engine I bought, as I am waiting until the last minute so that we can see it run during its short warranty period. I can't even imagine when the car might be ready to drive... it seems so far in the future. At least the BMW is reliable and always available.

My basketball team won its first playoff game, the first in a best-of-three semi-final. Game 2 is tomorrow. I think my team is solid and we could go all the way. We'll see in the coming weeks!

Cool cars spotted:
BMW 1M
BMW 633
Alpina B7 (must be the same one)
AMG C63 Coupe
AMG E63
Nissan GTR
Audi S7

No comments:

Post a Comment