Friday, November 29, 2013

Winter is here!

It snowed earlier this week, and that first batch of snow hasn't melted yet... I guess that means winter is here. Still, some people are still driving high-powered rear wheel drive cars on the street: I saw a Maserati GT this morning, even though it was well below zero.

I spotted a new Maserati Quattroporte. I'm sure it's an excellent car, but the proportions seem a little "off" in comparison to the previous generation. I think the car is probably too long.


I've seen many new BMW 3-series, and I think they look great in black and in blue. I have yet to try one and am curious how the 2.0 liter turbo engines feel.

After having seen a couple of new Boxsters and Caymans, I truly believe they are more "exotic" looking than a Ferrari California.

The Civic is still in its garage, but at some point in the next few days, the engine will be removed, as some parts of it have already been sold. A new different engine will be going in over the winter. I can't wait!

Cool cars spotted:
Bentley Mulsanne
Rolls-Royce Phantom
Rolls-Royce Ghost
Maserati GT
New AMG E63
AMG C43
AMG G55
Porsche 911T (before the snow)
Nissan GTR
BMW 1M (in the snow!)
Audi S6 Avant
Classic Mini
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Lexus IS-F

No comments:

Post a Comment