Monday, April 2, 2012

Second place is not so bad.

Well, the Reine Marie Diamonds are not the regional champions. Despite a valiant effort by the girls, the team lost 49-37 to Regina Assumpta on Saturday. We could not come back from a disastrous third quarter that left our side down by 23 points. The girls played well and I think they could tell that Darlington and I were proud of them. I really would have liked to win my first championship, but I guess it will have to wait another year!

I didn't really do much about getting ready for the big enduro in 4 weeks, except take an inventory of all my wheels and tires. One of the only productive car things I did was remove the tint on the rear lights of the M3. I am very happy with the result, as the tail lights were in really nice condition underneath the plastic film:

Photobucket

The car continues to perform flawlessly. Let's hope it lasts!

Cool cars spotted:
Ferrari F575
Ferrari California
Porsche 993 Targa
Flat black AMG C63 Coupe
AMG E63
AMG C63
BMW M5 E39
Maserati GT
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Lexus IS-F
Saleen Mustang
Audi Ur-S4
Audi S4 Avant
Audi RS4
Audi R8

No comments:

Post a Comment