Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vacation!

This post is the last thing I'm doing before my vacation to Cuba, so I will keep it short. I've been keeping up the running plan (ran on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today) for the Ottawa marathon. I was not able to do 3 km in 11:30 today, which I was supposed to do as part of a 12 km run. I only managed 11:47. Still, I'm getting in the mileage. I plan to bring my running gear (minus the GPS watch, illegal in Cuba) on the trip so I can do some hot weather training.

It's actually been very hot here. I was able to wear shorts to go running three times this week. Today was a big day, getting things ready at the office to take a week off, then running 15 km, then playing basketball (we won by 10, I scored 8), then packing. I'm pooped and going to bed!

Cool cars spotted:
Lexus ISF
New AMG E63
AMG C63 with modded exhaust
Ford GT
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10 without the rear wing
New Audi S4
Audi S6 V10
Aston Martin DB9
1992 Mercedes 500 E
Ferrari F43 Spyder

No comments:

Post a Comment