Friday, October 12, 2007

You snooze, you lose!

Yesterday, an acquaintance asked me I'd like to drive a 600 hp Audi TT on my home track for a magazine shootout. I told him to check if they needed me for he full day, as it was the weekend. When asked if my friend Will would be qualified to drive the car, I said that he would too.

I thought about it yesterday evening and figured the opportunity was too good to pass up. I contacted the guy to tell him I was in, but he had already offered it to Will. In fact, Will jumped at the chance (as I should have). I snoozed, I loozed.

I'll be picking up the Civic from the alignment shop later on. Hopefully, it will feel more stable. It was darting all over the place when I last drove it, so I hope it was just a question of excessive toe out. We'll see.

I'm off for the weekend to Ogunquit, but I'll be taking the 323, as I don't know enough about the Civic's reliability yet.

Cool car spotted:
E30 M3

No comments:

Post a Comment