Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Smallest car ever


I enjoyed the latest episode of Top Gear. They tested a car from the 60's that is so small, you can actually lift the rear bumper off the ground and drag it around behind you. It's called a Peel and it gets 100 mpg. Incredible. I actually had a dream once about a tiny car I could bring into the office with me, like a bicycle... I can't believe it actually already existed.


I've been reading Ben Lovejoy's Nurburgring trip reports for the past couple of months. It's a very interesting read and it really makes me want to travel to the Ring and do some laps. Here is the link... not for those with A.D.D.: http://www.nurburgring.org.uk/trip_reports/index.html

My street Civic is still at Pat Boyer's, as he convinced me that now was a good time to change the starter, since it doesn't work consistently. It's almost ready to become my daily driver... almost.

I saw photos of the new Honda Fit online... disappointing.

Random thought of the day:
Mazda Miatas are driven by people who enjoy life.

Cool cars spotted:
Viper SRT10
Aston Martin DB9
Chrome-bumpered MGB
Black on black Saab Viggen 5-door
Maserati Quattroporte

No comments:

Post a Comment